Beautiful Henna Tattoo Designs For Women
The henna tattoo, or mehndi, is a traditional practice that involves drawing on the skin, usually hands or feet. It is an ephemeral tattoo made with henna paste, a natural dye derived from the powder of a plant (Lawsonia inermis). The patterns are usually floral or abstract. The henna tattoo is said to have different symbolism in different countries, but its aesthetic makes it an asset of feminine seduction, especially for brides.
How To Make Henna Tattoo
Henna paste is created by mixing the powder of the plant with a liquid. Rose water, tea, coffee, lemon juice, the recipes are many. This paste is applied to the skin using a brush, a plastic cone or a syringe without a needle for a precise application according to the chosen patterns. Then leave the henna at least an hour under a film. When removed, the drawing first time looks like orange in color, then it will darken over time to take an auburn color. To let the color develop, it is important not to wash your skin in the hours following the henna tattoo.
How long does a henna tattoo last
A tattoo with natural henna fades gradually with the renewal of the epidermis and remains generally visible between 2 and 3 weeks. The lifespan of a henna tattoo depends on several factors.According to the choice and the quantity of liquid used for the mixture, the dough marks more or less the skin. The exposure time is also decisive: the more you want your henna tattoo to last, the longer it will take to rest on your skin.
What are the risks with henna tattoos?
Beware of black henna tattoos!in recent times there have been many cases of allergic reactions, sometimes serious also. The substance paraphenylenediamine or phenylenediamine added to the natural henna to make it black is the cause of allergic reactions. so always choose 100% natural henna.
Here you can find 20 best henna tattoo designs:
1. Henna tattoo on the wrist of the girl, looking so beautiful!
2. A tattoo on the finger, looking so pretty.
3. It seems to be very realistic.
4. Tattoo design of henna on an ankle.
5. Henna tattoos for a girl on the back side.
6. A classic design of a henna tattoo for hands.
7. Again it’s a classic design of henna.
8. A tribal style tattoo design of henna.
9. A small henna tattoos design for women.
10. Henna tattoos on the palm of a hand, looking so gorgeous.
11. Styled henna tattoo design.
12. Henna tattoo for girls.
13. It’s a very large henna tattoos design, almost covered hand.
14. Henna tattoos on foot, design mostly liked by women.
15. A colored henna tattoo design.
17. Tattoo design of henna with an associated design of a flower.
18. Tattoo design of henna with an animal symbol.
20. A thick black henna tattoos for women.
This is all about henna tattoo designs, if you like these designs, don’t forget to share with your friends on social media.