Viking tattoos are classics that offer a wide variety of designs and variations, as well as different meanings that can be enhanced by different elements in each drawing.
Unlike other designs, Vikings’ drawings are more varied in form, size, color or meaning. Some of the drawings we can see only the Viking’s face, which can be tattooed in black tones. Others focus on elements associated with the theme, such as a Viking ship. With regard to Viking’s face drawings, the features of it are essential.
It is particularly important to emphasize the eyes of the Viking who must be able to transmit force and meaning. In addition, if you only use black tones, the tattoo artist will have to provide an extra effort to represent the shadows and give blur keys to offer a realistic result.
Viking tattoos symbolize strength, courage, fight against adversaries, rebirth, victory, success, protection, the course of life, surpassing, luck and spirituality. Each of these symbolisms can be reinforced in one way or another by the way we represent them.
We must be aware that the majority of Vikings’ drawings must be tattooed on a large space. They must be large for good reasons because if we want to print the face of a Viking and bring out all the details that exist, we will have to represent it in a big way. This is the reason why Vikings’ drawings are usually tattooed on the arms or back, as these are areas that can accommodate large drawings.
In my opinion, the results of these tattoos are better when they are done in shades of black and brown, which make them stand out better. If we have them tattooed in one color, the artist will have to concentrate mainly on the shadows and the effects of blur. These are techniques that provide different textures that compensate for the lack of color.
Therefore, if you are a person attracted to these characters and you have decided to have a tattoo in large dimensions, you can opt for this type of drawings, whose results are impressive.
Here you can find 50 Viking tattoos design:
- Viking tattoo on the hand, the tattoo covers the hand.
2. Great tattoos made on the shoulder of the man.
3. Mythological creature.
4. Nice design on hand.
5. Skull design tattoo.
6. On both sides of the back.
7. This design looks like a compass.
8. In my opinion, this tattoo is not the best, but there are people who like this type of drawing.
9. The smaller drawing we saw here.
10. Located on the left side of the back. Tattoo of a horrible Viking.
11. I don’t know who is Chamorro!do you know about him.
12. Fully covered backside.
13. Design made in the leg.
14. They hunting each other!
15. Viking who shows his teeth.
16. He is Hulk Viking!right.
17. warrior design.
18. Viking woman tattooed on the leg.This tattoo in color is the best in this collection.
19. It’s looking quite impressive.
20. Viking big on the back with a sword in his hand, very large tattoo realized in black and with a big armor.
21. The arm is a fantastic place to get a tattoo.
22. Aggressive Viking with a large hand-swarm.
23. Again it’s fully covered.
24. Again compass design with little modification.
26. Vikings tattoo everywhere. And finally, we see new Vikings tattoos on the head, arms and other parts.
29. A skull, a Viking tattooed on the arm.
33. Tattoo of a Viking, handmade.
34. Viking tattoos for the arms, 4 drawings.
39. Viking tattoos on the back, two current designs.
42. Beautiful tattoos using all possible colors.
43. Finally, two tattoos made only in black and gray.
46. Three Vikings in different levels of gray.
49. Tall tattoos and Vikings for the arm.
You may also like to read: 50 Wolf tattoo designs for men.
Which design did you like most, tell us in the comment box and share this designs with your friends.