In this article, we will discover different meanings and symbols about the clock tattoo, as well as the locations of the body to make it tattoo.
The clock allows to know the time, it spread throughout the Western world from the fourteenth century. If today everyone can own one, at first it was in the churches or houses of important people.
What is the meaning of clock tattoo:
TIME PASSING, RELENTLESS:
The clock represents the flight of time, it inevitably reminds that everything has an end. It can cover a very fatalistic dimension, but sticking to that would be too reductive.
REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE GOING TO DIE
In the seventeenth century, the design of the clock was a recurring symbol of paintings depicting vanity, that is, the transition from life to death. The hourglass is also a reason for this idea.
A tattooed clock can also be the symbol of temperance, caution, reflection before action. This may mean that a tattoo wearer is a person who can master himself.
REMEMBER SOME HARDSHIPS IN LIFE
Sometimes the clock is broken. In this case, the tattoo may mean that the person wearing it has encountered difficulties at some point in their life.
Ideal location for clock tattoo on the body:
It can be inked in different places such as the arm or even the hand! Areas of the body such as the leg or the back may also the best place to getting a tattoo.
Here you can find 25 best clock tattoo designs:
1. Clock tattoo design on hand.
2. Design of a clock tattoo on both hands.
3. Design of a clock with roses.
4. Realistic design of a clock.
5. Design of a broken clock.
6. Clock tattoo design with some text.
7. The complex design of a clock for men.
8. Here you can see a clock tattoo design with an eye and women.
9. Clock tattoo design with the mechanism behind it.
12. Colorful tattoo design.
14. Clock tattoo design on chest of a man.
15. Clock tattoo design with a skull.
16. Small tattoo design for men.
17.Design of a clock with numbers also.
21. Design of a clock with the bird.
23. Another tattoo design of clock with a skull.
This is all about clock tattoo designs if you like these don’t forget to share with your friends.